CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 15, 2009







Easter has always been one of my favorite “holidays” of the year; it is such a wonderful time to reflect on the death, burial and most importantly the resurrection of our wonderful Savior. This Easter was extra special because it was Colton’s first Easter (well, first Easter outside of the womb). I love to mark all of his firsts; I hope I do that with all of our children. Our Easter weekend was spent with Chris’ family on the lake – we got to visit with his brothers children (Mitchell 5 and Evelyn 2) – we do not get to see them much because they live in Nashville so we had a great time! They had not seen Colton since Christmas and he is a totally different child now (crawling, babbling, being a wild 10 month old) so it was nice to see them enjoy him! Easter day was a day filled with worship, great music, and a wonderful message from our Pastor. All this followed by lots of picture snapping…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i saw your picture on mckmamas blog. your baby is adorable! what a gorgeous picture!
while i am here i thought i would pass along another blog i follow(in addition to stellans) www.littleoneapril.blogspot.com
this too is a miracle!

Anonymous said...

I also saw a comment left on MckMama's blog, asking if it would be better for her if her family was with her....sounds like you have a plan......I don't know how much I could help but I'm with you!