CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Blessed


Sometimes the busyness of life hinders my remembrance of just how blessed my life is. I look at Colton and hold him and know that the Lord has blessed me beyond measure and far more than I could ever imagine and certainly more than I deserve. I have a son, a healthy baby boy who already loves me and knows that I love him. Unfortunately it sometimes takes seeing the tragedy of someone else's life to be reminded of just how great yours is. I was looking for some song lyrics today and came across 2 blogs that absolutely shook my world. Both were blogs from mothers who had lost newborn children. I sat in my desk chair reading absolutely broken for these families. They have been through such tragedy, but yet are proclaiming that they too are BLESSED!

If you are interested these are the 2 blogs:

http://thestanfieldjourney.blogspot.com/

http://audreycaroline.blogspot.com/

"Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe," Hebrews 12:28

No comments: