CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Full Circle

In my last 2 years of college I had the awesome experience of being a nanny to a wonderful family of 6. When I first started the job there was Phillip 4, Claire 3, and Anna and Andrew barely 1! Those 2 years were the fondest 2 years ever… yes, at times it was exhausting, but in the end it was so rewarding and helped prepare me for the arrival of my own son! During that time it was the twins that changed the most – when I first started Anna was barely walking and Andrew was crawling, when my time with the Nichols had ended I had made it through both twins learning to walk, going from the bottle to the sippy cup, giving up the passy, starting pre-school, and learning to potty train. Needless to say it was a hard break to make when I had to leave! The Nichols recently traveled to New Zealand for a yearlong medial/mission trip! Once they were all settled back home we paid them a visit…








Andrew (the youngest and Colton playing together!) ... he was definatley the most interested in my little man... Colton was mostly interested in chewing on the furniture!




So... as you can see this was a "full circle" moment for me!
Lots of Love,
Summer Jo Brooks

1 comment: