CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new. ~Rajneesh






"A mother's love for her child is like nothing else in the world. It knows no law, no pity, it dares all things and crushes down remorselessly all that stands in its path."-- Agatha Christie





"Youth fades, love droops, the leaves of friendship fall; a mother's secret hope outlives them all."-- Oliver Wendell Holmes






"A mother is she who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take."-- Cardinal Mermillod





A mother's happiness is like a beacon, lighting up the future but reflected also on the past in the guise of fond memories. ~Honoré de Balzac






I love being a mom, but I could not do what I do without the wonderful husband that I have! I am so in love with the "boys" in my life! I am blessed far more than I deserve!


Happy Mother's Day to all you wonderful mom's out there!












No comments: