CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

6 Years


Sunday was our 6 year anniversary! We could not believe that it has been 6 years. The time has flown by. It seems like we have been through so much together and looking back each year has something very special about it. This year of course is the birth of Colton. Chris and I started dating the summer before my senior year of highschool and before his sophomore year of college ... it is crazy to think that we now have a little one! Wooo ... weee... where does the time go?

1 comment:

Nichols said...

What a beautiful princess! All the Brooks men are just glowing standing next to you at the wedding! Congrats on 6 years. Did you get my gift for Colton? E-mail me when you get a chance. I can't seem to find your address. Dawn